Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming book releases we are eager for.  This week we are excited about Tarryn Fisher's new novel:




Dirty Red (Love Me With Lies, #2)

Dear Opportunist,

You thought you could take him from me, but you lost. Now, that he's mine I'll do anything to keep him. Do you doubt me? I have everything that was supposed to be yours. In case you were wondering; he doesn't ever think about you anymore. I won't let him go....ever.

Dirty Red(Goodreads)



The expected release is in 2013.  I could not be more excited.  If you have not read the first book in the Love Me With Lies Series: The Opportunist...Rush out NOW and read it!! Here is our review:

Review of The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher


                                                                 

1 comment: