"Sh*tty Mom" is the ultimate parenting guide, written by four moms who have seen it all. As hilarious as it is universal, each chapter presents a common parenting scenario with advice on how to get through it in the easiest and most efficient way possible. With chapters such as "How to Sleep Until 9 A.M. Every Weekend" and "When Seeing an Infant Triggers a Mental Illness That Makes You Want to Have Another Baby," as well as a Sh*tty Mom quiz, this is a must-have, laugh-out-loud funny book for the sh*tty parent in all of us. (Goodreads)
Published September 1 2012
Review - 5 Stars
If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, this book is for you:
1. Have you ever opened a bottle of wine before your kids go to bed, and had at least 2 glasses?
2. When reading your child a bedtime story, do you skip words, sentences, maybe even pages hoping your kid won't notice?
3. Have you failed to get your kid in the bath tub for more than 4 days?
4. Do you bribe with candy and other tooth decaying treats just so you can get through Walmart without everyone staring at your screaming child?
5. Have you ever locked yourself in the bathroom just for a few moments of peace?
6. Have you ever told your kid his toy was broken just so you wouldn't have to get up and put batteries in it?
I am by no means admitting to doing any of the above atrocities. Just making that clear...
Any-who....Sh*tty Mom is a riot!! Loved every minute!!