Thursday, October 4, 2012

Reflected in You (Crossfire #2) by Sylvia Day

Reflected in You (Crossfire, #2) 
Published October 2 2012

Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We’d never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity. We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession...(Goodreads)





 Review: 5 Stars

Like every woman all over the world, I have been waiting and dreaming of Gideon and Eva.  The agonizing anticipation I had in waiting to read Reflected in You was worth every minute!

Reflected in You picked up right where Bared to You left off.  They are in a new, fresh relationship that is all consuming and intense. There is no question that Gideon and Eva are screwed up emotionally.  They are addicted to one another.  They need each other like air, food and water.  Their relationship is searing and erotic.  

"There was a crackling in the air when we were near each other, a sense of anticipation like the coiled silence before the boom of thunder."

"I couldn't look away.  I wanted you immediately.  Excessively.  Almost violently."


While their past and insecurities work against them,  their piercing love helps them fight for one another.  Throw in painful past relationships and secrets and you have one intense roller coaster ride!  

"People get over love.  They can live without it, they can move on.  Love can be lost and found again.  But that won't happen for me.  I won't survive you, Eva."

I loved every minute of it!  I was consumed while reading this book.  It drew me in and I could not turn away.  It was fabulous and Gideon is hotter than ever.  Cannot wait for Entwined in You!

No comments:

Post a Comment