Friday, October 5, 2012

Free Friday

If you are an addict like me, then you must spend too much money on books.  I read on average 3 books a week and that can add up.  I love finding great free books so I have come up with a list.  Some I have read, some I haven't.  If you have any suggestions on free ones please leave a comment below!



Amazon


Adult Romance:

Married By Mistake - 3 Stars

Return to You (A Laurel Heights Novel) - 4 Stars


Love Me (Contemporary Romance) (Take Me) - 4 Stars


Bridesmaid Lotto - 4 Stars


Bluegrass State of Mind (Bluegrass Series)

Falling for You (Pearl Island Trilogy)


Love Regifted: A Novel

Dane (Erotic Romance) Book 1 (The Mackenzie Brothers Quartet)




iBooks


Romance:

Playing for Keeps

Irresistible Forces

Offshore

Young Adult:

Unenchanted

The Rock Star's Daughter

Fallen Star

No comments:

Post a Comment