Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Thomas and January (Sleepless #2) by Fisher Amelie


Published June 15 2012

Thomas & January (Sleepless, #2)



Synopsis (Goodreads)

 Thomas Eriksson thinks he has it all figured out.

"People crossed the street when they saw me. I’m not really sure why that was. I mean, okay, I might have looked a bit intimidating if I was being truthful with you. I’d changed since New York. New York represented a life that wasn’t real, not truthfully, anyway. No, New York was the “young, immature, in love, idiot" side of Tom. The “Tie-Dye Tom of New York City” didn’t exist anymore. Tie-Dye Tom was dead."

January Mac Lochlainn thinks she’s her own worst enemy.

"I quit Berkeley. Threw away a full scholarship. Plans, you ask? What plans?"

But they’re both wrong.


Review: 4 Stars 

I loved this book!  I have a soft spot for music and music lovers and this was right up my alley!  Not to mention it takes place in Austin and New York (Austin is my home away form home).  The love/hate relationship between the main characters Thomas and January was delectable! I especially loved the titles of the chapters (song names).  Even if you don't have a love for music like I do, you will still appreciate this book!  It is a sweet love story.  The chemistry was steamy even though it was very clean.  Of course, I would have liked a juicier make-out scene or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment