Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher


Published November 14 2011


The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1)


Synopsis (Goodreads)

Olivia Kaspen has just discovered that her ex-boyfriend, Caleb Drake, has lost his memory. With an already lousy reputation for taking advantage of situations, Olivia must decide how far she is willing to go to get Caleb back. Wrestling to keep her true identity and their sordid past under wraps, Olivia’s greatest obstacle is Caleb’s wicked, new girlfriend; Leah Smith. It is a race to the finish as these two vipers engage in a vicious tug of war to possess a man who no longer remembers them. But, soon enough Olivia must face the consequences of her lies, and in the process discover that sometimes love falls short of redemption.





Review: 5 stars

OMG!

Doubled over, in pain, stomach hurting, heart torn in two, crying (not the pretty cry either, the ugly one).  These are just a few things I am feeling after reading this heartbreaking book.  I put it down...wait...I threw it down and immediately wanted to pick it back up again and re-read it.  

The main character Olivia has done some awful things in her past to get the one she loves.  You can't help but root for her and Caleb, her former college boyfriend.  The ending was not what I wanted and I still am not over it.  The only comfort I have is knowing there are 2 more books to come.  

Please, RUSH out and get this book!!


Favorite Quotes:

"I love you too, Olivia.  More that I could ever love another soul.  There hasn't been a single hour in seven years that I haven't thought of you."


No comments:

Post a Comment