Thursday, January 3, 2013

Dirty Red (Love Me with Lies #2) by Tarryn Fisher

Dirty Red (Love Me With Lies, #2) 
Published December 21 2012


Dear Opportunist,

You thought you could take him from me, but you lost. Now, that he's mine I'll do anything to keep him. Do you doubt me? I have everything that was supposed to be yours. In case you were wondering; he doesn't ever think about you anymore. I won't let him go....ever.

Dirty Red


Review : 5 Stars


Before I begin my review for Dirty Red, I have to ask: Have you read The Opportunist?  If no, go right now to Amazon, iBooks, Barnes n Noble...wherever...and buy it.  Like NOW!  
If you have read The Opportunist, you know what I be saying...

Dirty Red was everything I expected and more.  Thank you Tarryn Fisher for writing a fabulous follow up in the Love Me with Lies Series.  

Leah the main character is screwed up and a little bitchy.  She will pull out all the stops in getting and keeping her man.  Dirty Red is written in her POV and I loved how honest she is.  She really is a B@#$%, but you also cannot help but feel sorry for her and Caleb.  The book took some great twists and turns that threw me and I cannot wait until the 3rd book is out!! 

"Whoever she was, I would wipe her from his memory in no time at all.  Why?  Because I was the best of the best: the Godiva, the Maserati, the perfect colorless diamond..."
 
Thank you Ms. Fisher for entertaining me yet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment